Monday, August 04, 2008

today is my super unlucky day. tell you why later.
something wrong with me today also.
ok. reach school. first lesson was physics.
next was P.E. yay. can play sports. i like.
we played volleyball today. after that we can play our own free games.
so played basketball with marcus, chee kuan and wen jing.
teamed with wenjing and matched with marcus and cheekuan.
the others were playing volleyball or some other games.
when we play, sure have some volleyballs rolling over.
this is when my unlucky part comes.
a ball rolled over. marcus being a kind soul obviously will return the ball to them.
instead of picking up the ball and throw it back to them, he threat the volleyball like a soccer ball and kick it. he didnt saw i was standing at the direction where he is going to kick and he kicked the ball damn hard. the ball dont know why, zun zun hit at my left thigh.
at that moment, i was in pain like shit.
but after awhile, it just healed but abit pain.
after awhile play basketball play till sian already so went to play volleyball with wan qin they all.
we were hitting the ball to each other and during 1 time, when i hit the ball, it came back to me but behind me. i wanted to catch it. i turn behind without knowing de guang was standing behind me wanting to hit the ball, i hit into him and hurt my forehead. and this time is zun zun hit at my injury the bone there. i got that injury when i was a baby, you know last time the cordless phone big big 1, my bro last time still young see me bu shun yan use the cordless phone hit my forhead and there was like a hard hard bone. if hit that part can die 1 you know.
i was in pain again for a few secs. luckily it wasnt that serious. but can see that its swollen. oh no.
2 unlucky things just happened in a few mins.
last period of the day was amaths.
i was super enthu during that period. dont know why.
when ms wong ask who want to come out and sketch the cos sin tan graph, i keep volunteering.
LOL. albert also very enthu to go out and sketch. maybe he loves sketching graphs.
everybody was like so shocked what happened to me today, how come i suddenly became so enthu. i seriously also dont know what happened to me.
after school pei-ed evelyn go j8 buy present and homed.
thats all for today. many things to be completed.
damn suai luh today!